facebook

alpha delta pi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Delta Pi sorority chapter comments at Texas Tech University - TTU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Getting a lot better   

These girls are amazing! They're so much fun and really pretty! They keep it classy for the most part and always know when to have fun and when to be serious :)

By: Getting a lot better
#2  by: i love ADPi   

i heard a lot of mean things about adpi when i went threw recruitment. none are true! adpi's hold some of the most gorgeous girls ive ever seen! they are so much fun, they know how to party hard, but always keeping it classy. <> <3

By: i love ADPi
#3  by: adpi   

im writing on here so i dont get accussed of self ranking my own sorority.

i love my sorority, and im proud of it. i honestly dont take any of the critisim on this website to heart and i only look at it because people put sweet things encouraging us on here and its nice to read. i love my sisters to death and they are always there for me. i can honestly say that i never feel alone in this house. i could call a sister (and have before) that ive only talked to once and she would come over and we could just hang out. thats the thing i love the most. that we are always there for eachother. when i went through recruitment i was looking for sisterhood and i couldnt have imagined anything better than this. PI LOVE <3

By: adpi
#4  by: HOMECOMING 12   

Top Fraternities.. Delt, FIJI, SAE, PhiDelt
So if you want to get in good with the frat houses here is the Homecoming line up
FIJI and Zeta
Delt and AXO
SAE and TriDelt
Who does PhiDelt have?
Bottom line - its the fraternities that determine the soroities rankings, don't kid yourselves, that's why you're joining one anyway to meet boys and to be popular..here is your heads up.
It's the fraternity that you do homecoming with is who you end up partying with the rest of the year.

By: HOMECOMING 12
#5  by: uh   

im pretty sure ADPi is w/ farmhouse for homecoming...... just saying......

By: uh
#6  by: uh...your point?    

Ummmmm didn't theta last year and their a great sorority.....so shut up

By: uh...your point?
#7  by: alum   

I was initiated into ADPi over 20 years ago and my sisters are still some of my best friends. I have friends that were in other sororites and they don't keep in touch with their sorority sisters at all. No matter what campus you're on, ADPi has a great sisterhood and it really lasts forever!

By: alum
#8  by: to alum   

haha im pretty sure adpi was bad 20 years ago too. My dad used to be in a fraternity here and he said the mixers with adpi were always awful but the girls were easy and desperate hahaha

By: to alum
#9  by: @to alum   

your dad sounds like a classy guy

By: @to alum
#10  by: greek   

Adpi has a lot of really smart, really pretty girls who are about as real as it gets. They may not all be skinny tanorexics but they all get along for the most part and they value more than just being popular and pretty. These girls are never going to trade their class, education or values to be the most popular sorority on campus. They are a great group of well rounded girls!

By: greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.