facebook

rush

by:    

What is the likelihood of a normal and outgoing sophomore getting a bid? Would being a transfer help with the age stigma? And is there such thing as informal fall rush for sophomores? If I transfer to W&L i'd want to get involved in greek life as soon as I could. Thank you :)

Posted By: Transfer
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Get involved in some clubs and you'll get to know sorority women in the fall; there are new rules on informal rush dates, so unfortunately you can't be invited on a rush date unless you have an "organic" relationship (know them from home or camp, etc.)

If you are outgoing and normal and aren't limiting yourself to a particular house, you will probably get a bid even as a sophomore. Why didn't you rush as a freshman at your current school?

By: it depends
by: @it depends   

To clarify, an organic relationship also includes people you meet in class or in extracurricular activities.

By: @it depends
#2by:    

Because I knew I wanted to transfer and didn't wanna take a spot from someone if I was just going to leave!

By: Transfer

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.