facebook

pnm

by: Another question

I do a lot of charity work at home and really enjoy it. What are each sororities philanthropic causes? What do they do for it? do they donaything in the community etc?

Posted By: Another question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: @   

Theta-CASA
APhi-heart health
Tri Delt-St Judes
Gamma Phi-Troy camp
Delta Gamma-helping the blind

By: @
#2  by: Continued   

Kappa - Reading Is Fundamental ("the largest nonprofit literacy organization...delivering free books and literacy resources to those children and families who need them most") + USC's chapter puts on free camps and self-esteem building stuff for girls at the local 32nd street elementary school

AGD - Supports Alpha Gamma Delta Foundation ("public charity which exists to provide support to our sisters, our ΑΓΔ Fraternity and our communities")

AXO - Domestic violence awareness

ADPi - Ronald McDonald House

Pi Phi - Read > Lead > Achieve ("inspires a lifelong love of reading")

By: Continued
#3  by: AND   

The events that the houses host to raise money vary by semester and year but the ones I remember are:

Alpha Phi: Mr. Ivy (basically a frat guy pageant); Heart of Gold Brunch or something I forgot what it's called basically you pay to come and eat delicious food and they donate proceeds to charity

Kappa: Kappa Kickball and last year they had a carnival thing with food trucks and games and a dunk tank

Theta: Kat at Bat (baseball)

DG: Anchor Splash (aquatic themed thing. dont really know how it works but basically it's a bunch of frat guys playing in the water) and sometimes they do "Desserts with DG" where they sell cookies and stuff

Pi Phi: Arrow Spike (beach volleyball) and Pi Social (games and food and you get to throw pies at pi phis)

idk the rest sorry

By: AND
#4  by: Ss   

ADPi: row cup, it's a soccer tournament.

Axo: all American football

Tri Delt: Dodgeball and a midnight pancake breakfast

Gamma Phi: crescent classic

By: Ss

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.