facebook

top three? sorry, no. stop it.

by: 2 Poseurs

Just because people write lies and try to force feed them to others does not make them at all valid. The rankings here are a JOKE. Certain houses are deluded and have been for years. Every single Greek, alumni of USC, and incoming PNM's all know the deal here on the row. No matter how hard these desperate girls and their desperate alumnae keep pushing, USC has always been a Top 4 school. When and WHO decided it was a Top 3? WHO chose the three houses? There are not four middle houses, not at USC or ANY University. The four houses are not remotely close in quality, or popularity or USC history, ergo not to be lumped together by some insecure girls in the new Top 3, which does not exist. Who exactly do you think you are fooling? Not the girls about to rush, not their parents, not the fraternities, so..... who? There are four top houses here always have been. Your nonsense blathering and classless hating just proves it even more. No love lost at USC for each other, and no respect for your own house either. I know what houses I wanted and pledged one. I know what houses my friends and their families consider top, and it's the same now as it was when my Mother was a greek. So grow up and enough with the power play. It's not working. Certain houses here have influence and prestige that the others will never have, not ever, no matter what they write on this pathetic anonymous site. It's only the opinion of the REAL WORLD of USC that matters. So, to the Poseurs, stop now.

Posted By: 2 Poseurs
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: HAHA   

having a public breakdown pi phi? funny. doesn't seem to be your first.

By: HAHA
by: get over itAug 9, 2013 9:41:54 PM

stop hating on the pi phi house. they are awesome. Whoever wrote this has a point and the people attacking it are really angry (wow... and nasty- mean girls) and it appears from the immediate attack on just one house.... really threatened. Talk about obvious. lol. Poor haters. :/

By: get over it
by: YAWNAug 9, 2013 10:21:10 PM

3 boring houses (pi phi, theta, a phi) that constantly are fighting with each other and having rate wars? uhhh nothing new here. so last year. NEXT.

By: YAWN
by: LOLAug 9, 2013 10:27:28 PM

Because the hater houses ARE insecure, socially unskilled, and seriously obsessed to the point of pathological interest. Pi Phi stopped caring about them a long time ago. I'm tired of posts like these that keep the crazies in business. The first comment is just so angry and weird it's pathetic. Enjoy rush.

By: LOL
by: @LOLAug 9, 2013 10:34:42 PM

you do have a point, but the only house that could've written this is pi phi. i can't really envision another house posting this.

By: @LOL
by: WtfAug 11, 2013 8:51:19 PM

One of at least have a dozen recent posts I'd pin on APhi trying to override Pi Phi. I'm in no where near what's considered a 'top house' at SC, but these waves of attacks that are constantly directed at only ONE house and then another ONE house, etc, are getting on my nerves

By: Wtf
by: oAug 11, 2013 10:08:13 PM

what would theta and alpha phi get out of this? nothing. no doubt in my mind a pi phi did write this.

By: o
#2  by: hello!   

all these posts show is just how pathetic alpha phi, theta and pi phi are if they think this site will actually influence freshmen
how you rush determines your new pc quality
and btw its been a top three for years and everyone knows it esp the frats which is all that matters

By: hello!
#3  by: guy   

coming from a guy in a top house if that matters... we all pretty much agree its top 3 not top 4

By: guy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.