facebook

rank?

by: JustCurious

Been seeing a lot of emphasis on looks, so rank the sororities with the best personalities to the worst?

Posted By: JustCurious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: impossible   

Trying to rank sororities by personality is impossible, same with fraternities. Depending on who you ask they will tell you something different but I mean there are nice people and terrible people in every chapter. Lots of people are very biased if they have one bad experience with one member of a chapter they'll possibly blacklist them forever. To attempt but not best to worst just in alphabetical order:

Adpi: A few incredible ladies, they're pretty catty though and pretty superficial.
AGD: very competitive in everything they do, this means they do win lots of awards but also cut many ties within panhel due to poor sportsmanship
AOPI: I honestly can't say because i've only met two ever.
Alpha Phi: quirky? they have a wide range of girls
DG: split in the middle, lots of super nice girls others who enjoy instagram and posting non-stop on social media
GPhi: To me this is the most stereotypical sorority on campus. As in they aren't the best to talk to because there isn't much behind the person. But they do have some great leaders still.
KAO: Also wide range of girls, they're kind of the melting pot of all sororities. At times lack-luster or "vanilla".
KKG: Once again a few amazing girls, and then others who you walk in a room and you get a death stare.

By: impossible
#2  by: wow   

How is this any better than ranking on looks?
Can this just end now please? Recruitment is over there's no point

By: wow
#3  by: since..   

since we are on the topics of looks anyways, here's what i think of the boys in the greek system:

1. sig/beta
2. fiji
3. phi delt
4. deke
5. alpha delt
6. rest in whatever order

By: since..
by: aaaaOct 27, 2014 10:23:10 PM

buahaha no sig is full of dipper brown guys with overdone eyebrows and beta is too douchey for life, only top ones are phi delt and fiji

1. phi delt/fiji
rest who cares

By: aaaa
#4  by: uhh   

Since when did being pretty automatically mean you don't have a good personality and vice versa?

By: uhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.