facebook

GPHI might be the worst Strat on campus

by: Ew

I’m so tired of these pick me’s with giant noses and A cup chests!! We get it, all you want is make validation💀 just wanna point something out to you guys, where a predator goes a GPHI will surely follow!

MV becoming SIG sweetheart is no surpise. She’s simply following in her friends footsteps, it’s a social climbing tactic! They know these men are desperate for attention so they’ll sacrifice their own morales to get praise from them.

ST in GPHI knew BC in AOPI was assaulted by a beta, she knew AGD and AOPI both social banned beta, she knew about the accusations against RM and even the names of the victims because the boys would rant to her about them and call them “liars”. Despite the fact that the girl pointing out beta assaults were all LONGTERM friends of beta (most of them knew the beta boys for 3-4 yrs) this girl decided that she would defend and revolve her entire life around the exact men accused after only knowing them for a few weeks. To this day she has no career in development after graduation and spends her time at the house as an almost 23 year old woman, she goes to the 17-19 year old members houses, she openly talks shot abt the girls who spoke out on beta and helped support the boys throughout that period.

You are all so pathetic! It’s always the flat chested girls W big noses I swear 😭 and they’re always in Gphi🫣 Hope these girls learn to love themsleves because I truly hope they get abused and nobody believes them so they have to go through the same experience they contribute to in the Panhellenic community

Posted By: Ew
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nvm   

Girl be careful they will genuinely kidnap ur first born child if you call them out on doing something….that they actually did.

By: Nvm
#2  by: Hwjehe   

Womp womp cry about it

By: Hwjehe
#3  by: yap   

Every paragraph on this site comes from the same lying, gossip spreading chick. Already know anyone who’s writing an essay on Greekrank has nothing good going for them. Get a life!

By: yap

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.