facebook

attn: meet people before recruitment

by: Solo

If there was one advice I could give to people going through rush or in the current system, I would really push you to go out and actually connect with one person in each organization on a personal level. Where you actually get to know something about them and their personality. I know I still have ways to go in doing this but defs a goal before graduation.

GreekRank might have some substance but it's still incomplete.

Find your home because you belong there or else you're going to regret it and resent everything you have seen and read here.

Posted By: Solo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: eyyy   

But meeting one person from a sorority filled with 80 unique girls is such a misrepresentation since there are so many different personalities in each... it would be like making your decision based on what sorority your pi gam is in, and I think that defeats the purpose.
I think if we had booths like the frats do, that would help us a lot more.

By: eyyy
by: SoloApr 16, 2014 5:55:09 PM

That is a fair point. In all cases take a risk and get to know people. It will change your college experience I can promise you that.

By: Solo
#2  by: --   

Also don't form your opinion based on what you hear about each frat/sorority's reputation from someone else. Trust yourself to make those decisions for yourself before you draw any unfair conclusions. Most stereotypes don't actually hold up.

By: --
#3  by: This Site   

"GreekRank might have some substance but it's still incomplete."

GreekRank is maybe 10% substance, at most. The rest is just fabricated or over exaggerated garbage.

By: This Site
by: YesApr 18, 2014 8:38:15 PM

Preach.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.