facebook

recruitment

by: westernx

Hi guys! I'm a total newbie, I was wondering how the whole basis of the recruitment process worked for sororities? Do they sororities choose you? Or do you choose them? What if you're not chosen at all? How do you know if nobody wanted you...what house do you usually end up in? :-$

Posted By: westernx
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: aaaa   

it's as simple as 1, 2, 3, google UBC sororities

why would you post here, use your brain.

By: aaaa
by: 11111111Apr 13, 2014 4:05:10 PM

god i hope youre not in a sorority cos youre an ass

By: 11111111
#2  by: r   

Just be hot

By: r
#3  by: hi   

I'm pretty sure there will be at least one sorority that likes you as long as you act like yourself and arent fake :) (and it's supposed to be a mutual process)

By: hi
by: hiApr 14, 2014 4:19:54 PM

I also want to add something else:
take a look at the ubc sororities website/facebook/instagram to check out what each sorority does for philanthropy events etc. BUT do not base your decision on these. For one thing, some sororities don't post all the great things they do on social media, while others post every single thing they do. Also, don't be superficial and judge based on pictures of girls b/c that would ruin your experience and you will regret it. Lastly, this site has LOTS of generalizations and while some things are true, most are false.

By: hi
#4  by: boop   

It's a mix of both. Even though the first person to reply to you was rude and I apologize on their behalf, they were correct in suggesting to search UBC sororities and looking at the website.

Although unlikely, not receiving a bid does indeed happen to some. This is why it is extremely important to go in with an open mind because having all these preconceived notions about what each chapter is will get you nowhere. Be you and the sorority that fits you best will fight for you, you will be able find where you are comfortable because you wont have any blinders on, and you will most likely end up in a chapter that you will love!

By: boop
by: Re: boopApr 15, 2014 8:57:12 PM

As long as you're personable and willing to have an open mind about everyone, there will be houses that will love to have you!

By: Re: boop

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.