facebook

why i’m proud to be part of the ubc greek system

by: Kappa Kappa Gamma

Why I’m proud to be part of the UBC Greek system:

1. My sisters! So lucky to have these girls that I know I’ll have for the rest of my life <3

2. My friends in other sororities and frats: I’m part of a Greek System, after all, and I’m so lucky to know so many high achievers and amazing people!

3. My University: We may not have the biggest Greek system in the world [by ANY means], but anytime I need cheering up I can look outside at our gorgeous mountains AND ocean side by side and remember I’m in one of the best cities in the world ☺

4. Networking: The number of amazing doctors, lawyers, CEOs which were in the Greek System is innumerable, and I SO am lucky to have many in my own sorority, many whom I can call!

5. OVERachievers: There’s no wonder all but two presidents since 1825 have been in fraternities. No matter if you’re looking at the AMS or clubs around campus, TONS of Greeks are involved!

[I’m so proud and happy to be part of this Greek system, it’s too bad people on this site make it look more like Mean Girls ☹]

Posted By: Kappa Kappa Gamma
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.