facebook

adpi?

by: rushee

Is adpi's sisterhood really as bad as what most people say it is? Lots of cliques? Drama? Backstab?

Posted By: rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Diamonds    

Yup

By: Diamonds
#2  by: y   

better sisterhood in DG, GPHI, Theta or Alpha Gam

By: y
#3  by: seriously   

don't trust the responses here. adpi is top tier at ubc so people will try to bring them down. there's sisterhood issues in every sorority, and you definitely hear lots of stories about drama from all of the sororities.

my advice: when going through rush, you get to actually meet the girls in person, so see how they interact with each other and judge for yourself.

By: seriously
#4  by: somechiguy   

not at all - those girls are the chillest group and they've done the best job of avoiding drama out of any of the top tier groups

By: somechiguy
by: DDec 9, 2013 11:41:30 PM

Hahaha are you serious? They're all mental cases

By: D
#5  by: Lol   

Adpi is SO different in rush than what they are after it's over. Fake as hell just for numbers.

By: Lol
#6  by: neutral   

There are sisterhood issues with every sorority. I've actually heard way worse sisterhood rumours about DG than ADPi.

Not everyone is going to be BFFs with all 80 girls in their sorority. There are a few girls that cause drama in every sorority - 98% of the girls I know from ADPi get along perfectly well with everyone else. Don't let the rumours sway your decision, meet the girls and decide for yourself.

By: neutral
#7  by: hear it out   

Any girl who's saying that ADPi has good sisterhood here is an ADPi and don't understand what it's like to be in a sorority that actually cares about you and isn't filled with drama...

Also their drop rate is RIDICULOUSLY high.

By: hear it out
#8  by: Laughable   

I think you can tell by their drop rate that they are definitely way different in recruitment than real life.

By: Laughable
#9  by: truth   

Honestly, ask any honest ADPi, whether they be alumni, active, or dropped, how their sisterhood really is outside of rush. I commend them though, during rush, they're probably one of the best rooms to go through, they put up a great front.

There sisterhood is honestly quite terrible, and the only reason why people stay is because of the name, and maybe a couple girls that they are super close with. They even took photos during recruitment with the brown hairs in one picture, and the blonds in one picture. .. . . what?

By: truth
#10  by: yes   

They do portray a different image of themselves during recruitment which is misleading. From what I know there's a lot of drama and cat fights.

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.