facebook

really?

by: ubc

The sorority rankings are rather mixed up. The sororities in the middle, Delta Gamma, Alpha Delta Pi and Gamma Phi Beta are definitely the top sororities. Don't know how that happened.

Posted By: ubc
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yeah, really   

more like DG, ADPi and KKG. NOT GPhi.....

By: yeah, really
#2  by: yeah, really   

more like DG, ADPi and KKG. NOT GPhi.....

By: yeah, really
#3  by: dafuq    

Agreed^ Top tier is and always will be ADPi, KKG, and DG

By: dafuq
#4  by: uh...   

If you notice the tier ranking, ADPi KKG and DG are ranked top tier while KAT and AGD are ranked middle etc. In that sense, the rankings are quite accurate. If you are referring to the percentages received by each sorority, I believe that they represent the quality of the sorority rather than the popularity which is what I believe the tier ranking represents.

By: uh...
#5  by: strange   

I will agree that ADPi and DG are top. It's a bit of a toss up for third.... Maybe Kappa use to be top 3 but they are definitely falling to middle tier.

By: strange
#6  by: Letsbefrat   

Adpi and dg keep getting better , third oddly enough I think is KKG even though they got a few duds..

By: Letsbefrat
#7  by: lol   

gphi top sorority, no chance

By: lol
#8  by: ldp   

gamma phi beta has always been and always will be middle tier

By: ldp
#9  by: word   

The rankings are based on how the sororities are perceived as a whole. Go ask any agd or theta they know they're not top tier (not that they care). The only people that are worried are Kappa and Gamma phi. Everyone else is stable and doesn't give a crap about change.

By: word
#10  by: err   

adpi slowly getting worse and worse

By: err

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.