facebook

sorority informal rush

by: Curious

Any idea what sororities might be doing informal rush?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 4
#31  by: Bump   

Bunp

By: Bump
#32  by: well   

AEPhi is doing it

By: well
#33  by: 2 questions   

1) Why would anyone think it is better to have more people - it might mean you are less selective in some cases.

2) Why wouldn't every house just be open to taking a few new girls who might have missed out on fall rush or maybe transferred in.

Seems like most sororities are not really much on sisterhood. I would strongly recommend a fraternity for any guy coming to UofI. Sororities - eh, you can take them or leave them.

By: 2 questions
#34  by: So catty guys   

I was considering informal with a house that invited me, but after reading this thread I really don't think I want to anymore... I definately don't want to surround myself with this kind of catty drama... Greek life here seems to really live up to its stereotype which is a shame because I have friends at other schools who love it

By: So catty guys
#35  by: Illini   

Informal or cob is a great opportunity for both the pnms and the chapters. Some girls just didn't like formal recruitment (understandable) and it gives the chapters more time to get to know the pnms. Plus the freshmen have college gpas. Wish more chapters did cob so the average size was higher. Then campus total would have been higher this year. It's not a negative but a positive. Recommendation. Ask your friends their chapter size. If under 188 they can offer bids now. Let members know you are interested. They may not advertise an informal recruitment.

By: Illini

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.