facebook

weight

by: lol

does weight matter or is the connection you make the biggest factor in sorority rush

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorry for telling truth   

Why would you ask that question in July? It is not too late to get in shape. From my experience, people who live a healthy lifestyle are the most fun and the most desired. Regular exercise has been shown to improve your mental abilities, which will be important at a good school like U of I. Get off your butt. If you have a light tan it will make you look slimmer. Avoid pink.

However, weight is not the most important thing, if you have a positive attitude almost anyone will not care about a few extra pounds.

Get mad at me, but I am giving her the best, most honest advice.

By: sorry for telling truth
#2  by: @above   

Ok rude. Every house has bigger girls, don't put down just those. We know who you are^^
Second of all, it's not how much you weigh/how pretty you are. Most houses are looking for well put together women.

By: @above
#3  by: hmm   

yes but more so if you look healthy. sororitys don't want girls super skinny or overweight

By: hmm
#4  by: honestly   

as long as you're not "obese" you'll be fine. don't worry about that!! be confident in yourself. it will show if you're self-conscious or preoccupied with something else

By: honestly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.