facebook

sk

by: Stop

With all these rumors about SK closing I honestly want to remind everyone to be respectful. If they are actually closing, we're losing a really great house. Some of the most genuine, amazing girls I know are in SK. Just because they're not "popular" and they don't fit the cookie cutter sorority image does not make them less than any other house. So again, just be nice. It's not hard.

Posted By: Stop
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: @op   

Don't they not have social? I heard everyone dropped last semester

By: @op
#2  by: Greek    

Here's the deal, when a house closes its a crappy reflection on our Greek system as a whole. We don't want to lose chapters and become smaller.

My parents were UI Greek in the 80's and we have no lost 5 sororities since then and countless fraternity's. We used to have the largest amount of active chapters in the country and now we don't.

It's problematic when you start Losing chapters and houses.
Support ALL chapters, we are only as good as our largest and smallest as a whole.

By: Greek
#3  by: i think   

i think they just need a really good recruitment this year. i'm in a sorority and there are 19 rounds of open house, so they are recruiting.

By: i think

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.