facebook

sororities

by: Incoming freshman

From what I have gathered to read up on and what not, Im still wondering a few things (mainly some opinions). I really want to build a bond with the girls I will be eventually with, is there a house(s) that would be more important to keep in mind? That being said though I love to go out, and have fun, Ive noticed a lot of talk about blocking with fraternities and was curious as to what this means. Overall though any suggestions? I dont really care if the house I end up in is a top house or not, Im just looking for some fun, and build some friendships.

Thanks!

Posted By: Incoming freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: stop   

if you don't care about top houses why are you on this site. All this site is good for are retarded rankings and biased opinions. The whole point of recruitment is so you can see each of the houses and decide for yourself. You're not doing yourself any favors by asking here.

By: stop
#2  by: uhh   

@@fratguy

Really? You think there more brotherhood between guys that came to college specifically wanting to be in top houses and mostly joined for the name?

By: uhh
by: @@fratguyMay 24, 2015 8:28:16 PM

aopi, dz and sk were just done examples frat guy never said there weren't anyyyyy other stars with strong sisterhoods. And honestly, going off of the girls I know in aopi and dz wouldn't self rank/promote like that, plus it doesn't match the vibe in those houses. I don't really know the girls in sk but I don't think they would either. So calm down.

By: @@fratguy
#3  by: Ok   

Go through recruitment with an open mind. Don't listen to what other girls in your group are choosing. Think hard about the conversations you had and where you felt the most comfortable. I promise you'll end up where you're supposed to be.

By: Ok
#4  by: Hey    

Every house has sisterhood. I think the sisterhood in chi o, aopi, adpi, pi phi, and agd is really good. But that's just my option from the people I know in sororities...

By: Hey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.