Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

joke of a house- please stop self ranking ladies

By: lol
by: lolApr 21, 2015 2:47:25 PM

chill pi phi

By: lol
#2  by: Slim   

Just a good solid all-around house with down to earth girls.

By: Slim
#3  by: Honest opinion   

Most of the girls in this house because they genuinely thought they fit in here not because it was the socially best house they preffed. I haven't heard any adpis complain about sisters/cattiness.

By: Honest opinion
by: @aboveApr 21, 2015 2:37:50 PM

I am not sure about the 1 st part of the comment because how do we know who preferred what. I do know they have a great sisterhood and all seem to care about each other.

By: @above
#4  by: sororityStarrrr   

While I didn't end up picking ADPi in the end, I really loved all the girls I talked to during recruitment. Very down to earth and sincere. I kept going back and forth between there and my current house. I love my house but I think I would have been equally happy there!

By: sororityStarrrr
by: heyApr 22, 2015 12:19:07 PM

sounds like you're not happy with your own house...

By: hey
#5  by: ppppppp   

ADPi is the most ratchet sorority.

By: ppppppp
#6  by: hg   

most of the girls are average looking but they all know how to party

By: hg
#7  by: yo   

jst saying this house self ranks on this site consistently putting themselves above other houses for 10th, 9th, or even 8th spot. not sure who really is in 10th spot just know its not them like this site portrays

By: yo
#8  by: too much hype   

I think these girls are chill and nice and like a toned down relaxed pretty (not like in your face tophouse deal) so don't get me wrong I think there a great house for a nice normal girl HOWEVER.. I just don't get why people (whether theyre guys, girls, or ADPis) keep saying there so amazing this year- especially their 18s. maybe its cause im a girl in a very similar house (they were the other house I was considering heavily) but I just don't get what makes them so special to talk about so much on this site

By: too much hype
#9  by: Wife material   

Top mouth

By: Wife material
#10  by: 123   

Good solid house, nice girls. All-around winner.

By: 123
by: ^^^Apr 24, 2015 11:19:47 AM

Truth

By: ^^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.