facebook

true rankings for fraternities

by: Things are changing

I've heard a lot recently about houses social wise, pledge class wise and I think they're is actually enough shifting worth making a new rank. Tell me what you think.
1. Pike
2. Delts
3. Sigma Chi
4. Acacia
5. SAE
6. Sig Ep
7. ZBT
8. Phi Delt
9. ATO
10. Lambda Chi
11. Sammys
12. Phi Psi
13. Alpha Sigs
14. DU
15. FIJI
16. Delta Chi
17. AKL
18. Psi U
19. Theta Xi
20. Pi Kapps

Don't know other social houses but mainly I noticed that ATO and SAE are going downhill while Acacia is coming for the top

Posted By: Things are changing
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Hahaha   

Lol at ATO being 9

By: Hahaha
#12  by: nah   

AKL shouldn't even be on that list

By: nah
by: KMay 26, 2015 8:18:12 PM

They deserve to be on there just as much as your dumba$s house

By: K
#13  by: Yeet   

ATO #1, #2, #3, #4, #5... All the way.

By: Yeet
#14  by: Frats   

1. ATO

Rest don't matter

By: Frats
#15  by: speed demon   

Sigma Nu ?

By: speed demon
by: jimMay 27, 2015 10:50:26 PM

Sigma No.

By: jim
#16  by: Lol   

Acacia makes us girls laugh. Their social chair is obsessed with social climbing. I wouldn't doubt that he posted this to make people think that acacia is "moving up" lol they are the high school girls of campus. It's def pike, Delts, sig chi, ATO, and sae. Done. Bye acacia.

By: Lol
by: NahMay 27, 2015 11:13:25 PM

You're obviously mad about your house being overlooked. Things change by the week, by the semester, so respect it. Acacia is going up in numbers and quality of guys and ATO/SAE are going down, no one wants to be in a house that can get kicked off any second.

By: Nah
by: sororitygirlMay 30, 2015 5:21:41 PM

lol this is true, i agree with you 100%. i know exactly who your're talking about and thats all he tries for

By: sororitygirl
#17  by: @acacia   

please stop posting all over this site that you are in the top five frats, you're number 6 at best. like that girl above said you make us girls in top houses laugh.

By: @acacia

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.