By: brutally honest
by: wat...Nov 23, 2014 6:54:19 PM

yeah awkward... ^100 percent true @brutally honest

By: wat...
by: haNov 23, 2014 10:42:15 PM

none of them are top 3.

By: ha
by: @aboveNov 24, 2014 9:44:10 AM

None of them are top three just in their own minds. Have you seen their 18's???

By: @above
by: HaNov 24, 2014 4:55:19 PM

Gphi is the only top one here

By: Ha
by: @aboveNov 24, 2014 7:19:50 PM

Hey, I'm not a G Phi but I am commenting on this and "bumping" it in the process. Just because you agree that only one of these houses is a top house doesn't mean that it is your house.

#2  by: @above   

Girls in top houses are embarrassed by the whole royalty thing. It is only being promoted by the girls in the houses that used to be royalty but aren't anymore.

#3  by: @ op   

Go smoke some more crack! All houses on this campus are interchangeable. It is only dumb luck where you end up. Get some security and stop looking for validation from others. This post just reeks of insecurity. Yuck

By: @ op
by: opinionNov 25, 2014 12:06:09 PM

Houses aren't interchangeable. Some recruit girls intentionally for their academics. Some recruit for talent. Some recruit for activities and community service. Some recruit for references, etc. So there is a different focus in many houses. That's fine, as long as you know that not every girl in a house is alike. Also, every human life is valuable and no house has girls that are intrinsically more valuable than other girls. But realistically, some girls pledge girls that are desired by all the houses while other houses pledge girls that are dropped the first day by most houses. So there is a difference. If you're on greek rank and you don't know this, you're naive.

By: opinion
#4  by: @ opinion   

I know girls that got dropped from All houses the 1st year they rushed and ended up in top houses the 2nd year. It happens much more than most people know. your comment has no teeth. It is dumb luck. I know sooooooo many people that did that. All depends on who you end up talking to. There is exceptions to this but not many.

By: @ opinion

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.