Lower: AEPhi, SK

Posted By: Hey. My impression.
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 11
#31  by: um   

yeah agree

By: um
#32  by: @ above   

agree, watching some of the ranks they are throwing up here is really funny. This one is solid as a rock!

By: @ above
by: ^^^Nov 22, 2014 10:32:38 PM

Hahahaha...keep dreaming!

By: ^^^
#33  by: @ above   

Agree

By: @ above
#34  by: Again   

Best one on here where there are the correct top 3 without dg trying to self promote themselves

By: Again
by: im a guy, seriously.Nov 24, 2014 2:21:54 PM

shut up. clealry youre from gphi and wont stop bumping this thread lol.

By: im a guy, seriously.
by: @aboveNov 24, 2014 7:26:38 PM

Clealry youre [sic] illiterate.

By: @above
#35  by: pretty good   

Pretty accurate. But for the top middle tier, i feel like ADPi is the same as a lot of the middles

By: pretty good
by: GuestNov 25, 2014 5:48:40 PM

Nah, I think adpi is more comparable to XO than AOPi.

By: Guest
#36  by: @ pretty good    

disagree. ADPI has been solid # 10 for a while. They have really nice girls in their house and never social climb. That have a reputation for being cool. I really do think the only thing wrong with it is that DG is way too low. I mean come on. Why ? That is the inaccurate part of this post. What is it that makes them so low now?

By: @ pretty good
#37  by: uhh   

AOPI needs to go behind AXiD

By: uhh
by: @uhhNov 25, 2014 10:03:16 AM

seriously? At that level, you need to spend time on a treadmill, not lurking on greekrank tryng to bump up one level in mediocre-land.

By: @uhh
#38  by: hahahaha   

every single person on here that is bashing gphi is in DG. so obvious. these two houses seem to have some beef. but DG hates it so much when another house is in their spotlight. I'm in another top house, and i hear some things about dg that explain why you aren't in the top 3 anymore. sorry

By: hahahaha
#39  by: @ um   

Nope not in Dg just can recognize the insecure losers that are so jealous of them they spend all there spare time on here trying to bring them down. to no avail I must say. If I was a DG I would not say I want the dirt ( That you don't have . Also If the person had any respect they wouldn't have made that comment to begin with. By the way your house is looking more and more desperate and pathetic. We all know who you are. Don' t try to bring the other 2 down with you. They have too much class.

By: @ um
#40  by: haa   

dg is obviously a top house. a gphi wrote this and wont stop bumping it. from a guys perspective, it makes them look bad.

By: haa

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.