End of story

Posted By: Tops
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yea   

Get sigep out of there

By: yea
by: ^JokeOct 25, 2014 3:31:22 PM

Are you serious right now? Sig ep imo should be above Acacia in 4th.

By: ^Joke
by: AgreedNov 2, 2014 1:14:23 AM

Sigep def @ least top four maybe three

By: Agreed
#2  by: Hov   

I dont even like delts but i know they are top 4

By: Hov
by: Not quiteNov 2, 2014 1:36:38 AM

Delts are good but not great. Nuff said

By: Not quite
#3  by: Greek Street   

I think ATO's are a bunch of jerks and are always in trouble but they are better than 4 of the houses that you have listed

By: Greek Street
by: WolfNov 2, 2014 1:40:23 AM

I'd swap sigep to 4 and throw ato into 5. Definitely a good house but no way top 2. Viewed In a vacuum they'd be considered worse than OD these days.

By: Wolf
#4  by: afjh   

What is with all the Acacia love on this site. Those guys are A holes!

By: afjh
by: afjkNov 3, 2014 10:47:31 AM

1. Pike
2. Sigs
3. SAE
4. Sigep
5. ATO or Delts

By: afjk
by: lover of greekNov 5, 2014 2:11:53 PM

^that

By: lover of greek
#5  by: greek lover   

Hey "Tops"....your story must be fiction. There are at least 3 other houses you did not list that are better than the houses in your delusional top 5. Even though they are suspended ATO is better than Acacia, SAE, and Sigs. Also, Delts should be on this list at the very least #5. Put your comic book down and give your list another try.

By: greek lover
#6  by: justpeekin   

100% agree

By: justpeekin
#7  by: ui2hgiuhr   

SAE's social is lost isn't it? and ATO is kicked out by IFC.

1. pike
2. sigs
3. delts
4. acacia
5. sigep

By: ui2hgiuhr
by: kicked outNov 13, 2014 8:08:48 PM

just means not recognized by university. they can still do almost anything they want, including recruiting and throwing parties. Just not official IFC stuff. With the university hassling so many houses, perhaps it is time for everyone to quit IFC, or make it not part of the university.

I don't even like ATO that much, but the IFC thing is not something that will hurt them so bad.

By: kicked out
by: lolNov 13, 2014 8:48:52 PM

not going to affect them that much? they already lost block with KD.

By: lol
by: kicked outNov 14, 2014 12:20:10 AM

I know about their block, but is that really so important? They will still have a party Saturday night, and I assume a decent amount of girls will come.

I've always wondered what is so great about block. Hang out with the exact same girls, who may or may not be into it, every week. Then feel under pressure to go see our crappy team play. Meh. To be honest, at this point I would rather study during the day, then rage Saturday night.

by: uiuc2Nov 19, 2014 11:44:48 PM

1. pike
2. sigs
3. sigep
4. delts
5. acacia

ato & sae will still be around but have a tough road ahead

By: uiuc2
#8  by: kicked out   

I'm also tired of the administration always trying to bust everyone for everything. Look, to be honest, the stupid thing they (30-40 of their guys, anyway) pulled last Spring was pretty bad, but I think they administration is looking for any reason even if it not that bad.

I think we all need to work together a little better, and stop being pushed around.

by: I agreeNov 19, 2014 12:30:17 AM

Look at other universities - the administrations are actively working against their respective Greek system. We cannot let this happen at u of i.

By: I agree
by: kicked outNov 19, 2014 5:58:12 PM

@I agree, it has gone too far. Some of the alum boards are actually starting the ball rolling on working together. I think about half the fraternities on campus are now on board. Contact your alum board and make sure they are part of this effort.

by: for realNov 19, 2014 11:47:48 PM

@kicked out - this needs to be brought to the attention of the current undergrad exec teams. having alumni boards work together is a great idea. once a few go down, it won't be long before all do

By: for real
by: kicked outNov 20, 2014 12:40:06 AM

^Exactly. Maybe we are tempted to think "Oh well, It's ATO, it's not our house", but that is the wrong attitude. If ATO goes down (they won't) the university administrators will not stop there, they will pick their next target.

We should all start adopting the attitude that we are all in this together. Look, we are going to continue to compete in grades, sports, and getting hot girls to come to our parties. But when we leave, we will all be UofI alums competing with alumni of other prestigious schools.

Fraternities develop leaders, and we should all work together to strengthen the Greek system at UofI.

by: everyone should read thisNov 20, 2014 1:00:00 PM

^hard to put it better than that @kicked out. let's get to work

By: everyone should read this
by: @ orange & brewNov 22, 2014 12:45:07 PM

that's right - what's bad for one house is bad for us all. easy to dismiss but we should be smarter than that

By: @ orange & brew
#9  by: illini   

so SAE's social is lost right? who you block with shows the tier of your house. ATO is still a top frat, but not being recognized by IFC will and is hurting them. they're on the decline.

By: illini

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.