19) Sk

Posted By: Not much has Changed
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 10
#1  by: @ op   

This is accurate

By: @ op
by: $$$$$Sep 18, 2014 10:12:56 PM

DDD and Theta are so far above everyone else it's ridiculous. DG is really slipping and their pledge class will not help.

By: $$$$$
by: StopSep 19, 2014 7:21:33 PM

Stop bashing DG they did great
It's GPhi that had a bad rush

By: Stop
by: DDDSep 21, 2014 10:16:59 PM

Stop bashing DG and G Phi, they both did better than DDD

By: DDD
#2  by: Yes   

Legitimate post.

By: Yes
#3  by: @ op   

Real

#4  by: @ op   

It has changed a little bit. Tri delt is number one and Phi Sig has moved up. That is about it. End of story.

by: HeyOct 10, 2014 2:47:13 PM

Maybe

By: Hey
#5  by: yes   

ok wow that was the most legit ranking ive seen

By: yes
#6  by: yooo   

DZ and Phi Sig should be switched

By: yooo
by: ^Nov 13, 2014 12:18:28 AM

^ true

By: ^
by: sororitytyNov 17, 2014 11:03:51 AM

DZ is a far more stable house. If you see the PSS 18s, they're not worth remembering and the hot ones right now will be gone in 2 years.

By: sororityty
#7  by: No    

How can you make a rank it's been like 24 hours chill the f out

By: No
#8  by: DDD?   

I see all these posts about DDD being #1 or top 3...what is so great about them? Don't get me wrong, they seem solid. But elite, I don't know. Maybe because they are fairly solid and all the other houses are moving towards parity, you can't really predict what house a girl is in by her appearance anymore....I don't know.

In any case, all of them have something to offer. And for a cute girl in any house, social is easy. If your house does not socialize with a frat, you can still go to their house parties. So no one should really worry about status on the sorority side of things.

By: DDD?
by: @ aboveSep 18, 2014 2:02:55 PM

Agree with you for sure about the parity thing. I think that out of all houses Tri Delt's have more pretty girls than most.. As far as socials go, all the girls have social unless they are on probation.

By: @ above
#9  by: LAWLZ   

Phi Siggy Piggy is below Sig Kap. Fact. They're basic.

By: LAWLZ
by: umSep 21, 2014 10:48:18 PM

agree

By: um
#10  by: why   

would you insult PSS? They are nice girls, and not trying to pretend to social climb, just enjoying college life and their new friendships. I'm a guy, and PSS is the sorority I would want my little sister to join because they are genuine. Leave them alone.

By: why
by: ehSep 18, 2014 2:31:33 AM

they came off as fake during recruitment because they over practiced. PHC has a rule of 6hrs/week of practice and they were practicing 10+

By: eh
by: overpracticedSep 21, 2014 11:47:00 PM

Phi Sig 100% practiced more than the allowed amount of hours. My friends live in the apartments right next door and heard them practicing every night the week before recruitment.

By: overpracticed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.