facebook

it may be time to come clean

by: ha

About a year ago, I wondered how much drama I could create on this site and how far you would run with it. So, I started spamming posts bashing gphi or bashing other houses while subtly leaving hints that a gphi was writing those posts.

A month into the spring semester, I stopped.

I'm a guy in a lower middle house and have never had event with gphi.

Posted By: ha
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: wow   

All I can say is wow. I guess the earth is flat now at UIUC and we don't need any new information ever.

By: wow
#12  by: HA HA   

I am speachless

By: HA HA
#13  by: @ hilarious   

No apology because everyone knows its just the same girl acting absurd again. NOT A GUY

By: @ hilarious
by: aboveAug 5, 2014 12:49:29 AM

How sad it is to cling to your one recruitment strategy even in the face of obvious failure. You can't make something true just by insisting it's true. Everyone knew while it was happening that something fishy was going on. Everyone except you. You thought finally I have a chance to milk this for all it's worth. Well, now you're being laughed at so you ought to stop.

By: above
#14  by: '^^^^   

What are you trying to say....cut to the point

By: '^^^^
#15  by: @ overly defensive g   

No Hun they are laughing at you. Since when would a guy classify himself as being in a " lower middle house

By: @ overly defensive g
by: nahAug 5, 2014 10:35:15 PM

Um... I don't think that the way a guy refers to his house is how gender is assigned. I think there's another, more reliable way to tell if someone's a guy or not.

By: nah
by: omygod!Aug 6, 2014 3:25:33 PM

ha ha ha ha ha!

By: omygod!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.