No - DZ, AOPi, Phi Sig, AXiD, AEPhi

Posted By: Gomers
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: What   

If anyone listens to this good luck Charlie

By: What
#2  by: Puppy Girl   

Saying yes to KKG but not KD is wild. Also AXO yes? I’d rather be a Theta lol more prestige. (They both haze regardless)

By: Puppy Girl
by: wildMay 14, 2024 5:14:20 PM

AXO girls are actually cool though. Thetas might be more braindead than any other sorority on campus.

By: wild
by: realMay 19, 2024 2:23:18 AM

kkg has gotten a lot better. i would have to agree with moving kd to a yes house though, maybe in place of chi o (they r super christian culty)

By: real
#3  by: Gomers   

Haha I knew I'd ruffle some feathers.

Look at every house and join where you feel comfortable.
Seriously I joined my frat just cause I was sitting there with a couple of the actives during recruitment and suddenly I felt at home.

By: Gomers
by: jMay 14, 2024 5:26:55 PM

Wouldn’t say ruffled, just very confused by this ranking since it’s pretty backwards (I’m not even a member of UIUC lmfao)

By: j
#4  by: Confused   

I’m rushing this fall and could you explain why DDD, KD, APhi are nos?

By: Confused
by: HjdMay 14, 2024 7:12:49 PM

Stop caring so much about the rankings. It’s just a sorority and fraternity. After 4 years no one is going to care which sorority you were in or frst it’s simply stupid to care about those things

By: Hjd
#5  by: Greek Expert    

DG, AXO, GPHI, KD- Definite Yes

Theta- HELL NO

The rest: Kind of depends, but there are great people in just about every house.

By: Greek Expert
#6  by: Gomers   

To clarify - these are not "rankings". Some of the "no" houses are higher ranked and more prestigious than some of the "yes", but they would not be pleasant and enjoyable to be in.

Yes or No is more about whether there is a positive overall environment in that house.

by: GomersMay 14, 2024 10:36:22 PM

For example Theta is one of the Top Two as far as connections and prestige - but they are a "no" because of the toxic environment.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.