facebook

Live In Requirements?

by: Sophomore PNM

Do all the UIUC sororities require members to live in house? If so, for how long? If not, which sororities do not require it?

Posted By: Sophomore PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: living in   

a lot of sororities do require living in. most require 2 years. i'm not sure if there's any that do not require it but off the top of my head i know axid, phi mu, and i believe aopi only require 1 year

By: living in
by: His name is cheeseAug 25, 2023 2:53:54 PM

Almost all the sororities here have One year besides KD and APHI I think. They have 2 Years.

By: His name is cheese
#2  by: Mustapha   

And you have to bring your own mustache wax. Imagine my surprise.

By: Mustapha
#3  by: Humpty   

Why would you join the Greek system with no intention of living in house? You will never have anything like that again in your life. College is more than just grades.

By: Humpty
by: Sophomore PNMAug 27, 2023 1:40:58 PM

Didn't say I didn't want to live in a house. Just asking about requirements. One year is fine. Two is not. Everyone has their preferences. No need to be rude.

By: Sophomore PNM
by: HumptyAug 28, 2023 12:09:12 AM

Was not trying to be rude, just encouraging people to live in house because its a once in a lifetime experience. Dont take it personal, it was a general statement, Ive never met you so of course it is not personal advice.

It's not ok for you to call me rude.

By: Humpty

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.