facebook

to the 27 don’t listen to everything you see on here

by: truth

there is no “top house” there is just a few houses that have been good for the past few years and these houses are similar

sororities:
DG, theta, gphi, tridelt are usually good houses which is why there will be rumors about them just go with the house that has majority of girls you relate to

frats:
SAE, delts, sigs, ZBT, acacia are all good houses but hang out with different sororities. sigs isn’t good at keeping relations with other frats. delts, SAE, ZBT, and acacia are all on a rise. they throw different types of parties just go to them and get the feel of the guys for yourself

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Best advice on this site

By: Lol
#2  by: Lol   

Tridelt selfrank

by: FRATJul 10, 2023 3:21:35 PM

I love trident

By: FRAT
#3  by: Both #1 and #2   

Basically very good advice, although I would drop DDD and add AXO & KD, that way we have 5 for frats and sororities.

Pro tip - go the the Illinois FSA page and look up Grade Reports - that tells you how many members each house officially has. For frats, there is so much variety of types of houses and also some new houses starting up, so that's not necessarily a guide to who is the best.

For srats, it is much more regulated, so if they claim to be a top house but they have less than about 150 girls, that means a lot of them dropped out by senior year. If they have 100 or less, they are either new (Phi Mu) or choose to be low key, and no one including themselves is claiming to be the most popular.

By: Both #1 and #2
by: LolJul 5, 2023 1:54:34 PM

Agreed besides AXO and KD do not deserve that ranking. Neither does DDD

by: LolJul 7, 2023 10:25:39 AM

Maybe not kd but axo is too house. If anything drip acacia and zbt they aren’t at sae delts sigs level

by: Sigs Jul 11, 2023 12:19:06 PM

KD self rank

By: Sigs
by: Both #1 and #2Jul 31, 2023 7:27:59 PM

It's not. DG Theta AXO and Gphi are the top 4. I wanted to make srats 5 just like the frats.

So the choices are KD, DDD, KKG, and APhi. Probably at the moment I would say KD has the edge. I dont like them or think they are as good as the top 4, but just trying to reflect what is the trend at the moment.

By: Both #1 and #2
#4  by: The champion of dchi   

Dchi is the top thaus

By: The champion of dchi
by: Jerome from MartinJun 26, 2023 12:20:10 PM

DChi has not been relevant since 1989.

By: Jerome from Martin
#5  by: 24   

Incoming freshman listen to this just don’t just join a house because of they’re status

By: 24
#6  by: Wise man   

Most important thing is to make sure you like the guys in your PC. The 26s could be really cool guys but if the guys rushing and pledging in 27s are not for you then dont join that house. Big mistake I saw people make.

By: Wise man
#7  by: true   

I agree most top houses are similar so don’t join a house because of their status
DG and theta are usually top there girls are the best looking but DG overdoes rush while theta overdoes it on philanthropy
then the rest of the top srats varies by year between DDD KD AXO and GPHI
KD has a nice house but the girls are not nice
DDD has a mix of girls but majority are nice
GPHI has nice girls but are random
AXO girls are random but have good relationships with frats

sigs delts and sae are clearly the top frats sae and delts did are close and did a lot with theta and DDD while acacia zbt and arguably ato are on the rise
sigs has the nicest house while delts has the worst
sae throws at the hub and acacia has their foam
ato has good guys and bar pull but they’re far away from campus
if ur only rushing for status then don’t rush

By: true
by: yep Aug 27, 2023 11:41:33 AM

this essentially summarizes greek life here and should be it’s own post

By: yep
#8  by: Sophomore PNM   

What does good mean? Prettiest girls? How about smartest? Most involved? Why is it always about looks?

By: Sophomore PNM
by: Fred SanfordAug 29, 2023 7:29:01 PM

You cant tell who is smartest, and GPA is not it.
Who knows who is most involved, there is no tracker.

However prettiest girls has a strong correlation to the best houses, although that is not the only reason for it.

By: Fred Sanford
#9  by: Mustapha   

Farmhouse has the best threshers and if you don't agree I'll have to ride my tractor up your back forty.

By: Mustapha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.