facebook

houses on the rise

by: bro bible

Based upon pledge class strength/numbers, alumni support and social possibilities, the following houses are poised to regain their former top tier status within the not too distant future:

- Betas
- Phi Delts
- Acacia
- Sigma Nu
- Phi Psi

Posted By: bro bible
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: benching bro   

Delta Chi is also on the rise......
Along with Betas, they will once again kick ass & take names......

By: benching bro
#2  by: soul sista'   

Phi Delts & Betas

By: soul sista'
#3  by: b   

Posted by a beta

By: b
by: RoyaltyApr 20, 2014 9:18:56 PM

If anything it was probably posted by a Phi Psi since they clearly have no business being mentioned on that list. Also, Beta alums are far and away the most successful alums of any house on this campus. I'm pretty sure the owner of the Jaguars was a Beta from Illinois and he's easily a billionaire, so if they can get him to donate a few million and they can get some rich legacies, they'll be back up on top within the next few years.

By: Royalty
by: .....May 19, 2014 3:24:55 PM

Even if Beta's do have the most successful alums, theres no guarantee that 1. their kids go to u of i and 2. their parents can make them join beta, especially after seeing their current pledge class. Good chance that these possible legacies are gonna choose the current top houses, because why would they wanna be in Beta? The house that basically NO sorority has associated with.

By: .....
#4  by: seriously   

Sigs / Thetas, will never be dethroned........ Their elevated status was pre-ordained over a century ago......Anyone believing otherwise is truly delusional......

By: seriously
by: VApr 20, 2014 5:40:30 PM

What happened to ATO and DG can easily happen to those two houses don't kid yourself

By: V
by: seriouslyApr 20, 2014 6:48:29 PM

wrong......Sigs/Theta are sacred & bulletproof....

By: seriously
by: @seriouslyApr 20, 2014 6:59:19 PM

Except for the 17's...

By: @seriously
by: whatApr 20, 2014 8:32:07 PM

I thought the guy who made the post was joking...anyone who actually thinks this way really is an idiot

By: what
#5  by: clayton   

yes, without the correct pedigree and genetic code, it's impossible to aspire royalty...

By: clayton
#6  by: Sigs   

Sig nu is lookin great

By: Sigs
#7  by: no   

sig nu and beta are relics of the past

By: no
#8  by: Greg   

I <3 box

By: Greg
#9  by: Steve   

I'd say ATO is on the rise, but we're already at the top

By: Steve
by: And....Apr 22, 2014 9:33:32 AM

This would be why no one and I mean no one likes you guys.

By: And....
by: AboveMay 11, 2014 2:45:35 AM

Not so much post the fiasco

By: Above
by: XyzMay 19, 2014 10:28:26 AM

Well said Steve!!! I say it constantly on this site....ATO are just like the New York Yankees. Everybody hates them if you are not an ATO but they are a great house. I belong to another house that is pretty popular but I wish I had accepted my bid to be an ATO.

By: Xyz
#10  by: jimmy   

Wrong....It's what you call "Badassity"

By: jimmy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.