facebook

gphags

by: Areyoukidding

"We know we're a sorority but others think we are a fraternity" - captain on gamma phi pictures on Facebook. NOBODY thinks you are a frat gamma phi. Literally shut up

Posted By: Areyoukidding
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^Basic   

Literally? Not figuratively? Btw it's "caption". #byefelicia

By: ^Basic
#2  by: ?   

You seem to be so ignorant of the English language that it is amazing to me that you're even in college, much less at UI. Of course no one thinks girls are in a fraternity. Idiot.

By: ?
#3  by: Well....   

They do have some manly looking creatures in gphi so I could see how they're mistaken for a fraternity. Although I wouldn't actually openly admit that on my facebook pictures.

By: Well....
by: WowApr 15, 2014 8:02:35 PM

How do you sleep at night?

By: Wow
by: Well....Apr 16, 2014 1:11:02 PM

@Wow - Like a baby.

By: Well....
#4  by: @Well   

Hahahahahhahahah absolutely correct

By: @Well
#5  by: hum....   

Looks like the DGs have been busy again. It's a pretty sad commentary on the state of their sorority that they'd so something like this.

By: hum....
#6  by: No   

It's a pretty sad state of gamma phi's sorority that they would post that on their pictures and not think it's embarrassing to say people think their women are men. Even though it is accurate because members display the opposite of ladylike behavior

By: No
#7  by: Truth   

This isn't the first time that the DGs have done this kind of malicious thing. They need to apologize and quit this VERY unladylike behavior.

By: Truth
#8  by: Lol   

The caption is embarrassing. Inside joke or not

By: Lol
by: wtfApr 15, 2014 2:17:42 AM

If you're not in that house then you're not embarrassed. All you're doing is posting on an anonymous website trying to cause drama. I'd say that's what you should be embarrassed about.

By: wtf
by: Well...Apr 15, 2014 12:18:19 PM

I'm personally embarrassed for them. Second hand embarrassment is real

By: Well...
by: @aboveApr 15, 2014 10:40:07 PM

hilarious! I'm embarrassed for you that you are so emotionally involved in another house's instagram caption. A little socially awkward if you ask me.

By: @above
#9  by: Funny   

Funny

By: Funny

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.