facebook

Spring rush advice

by: Spring rush

I am planning on rushing in the spring however I do not already know people in frats and many of the top frats do not publicly post their rush schedules on any social media. Where can I find out about their events when they happen?

Posted By: Spring rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Son of Herb   

Why dont you go to the ones who DO post?

By: Son of Herb
by: Spring rushNov 28, 2022 9:09:48 PM

I probably will if I cant find out how to rush the other ones. I am just want to know where I can find out about rush events for frats that dont post their rush events without knowing people in them.

By: Spring rush
by: Son of HerbNov 29, 2022 5:50:38 PM

I don't mean to be rude here, but there may be a reason the "top houses" don't post Spring rush events. Maybe a couple of reasons. And if you are unable to find out about their rush events, you might not be a good fit. I say this as a member of a smaller house with some knowledge of the larger houses.

By: Son of Herb
#2  by: The Taxi   

First 30 people to visit our Insta get an automatic bid. Then visit our website to accept the bid and buy your pledge pin online.

EZTX (Easy Theta Xi) Plan: New option starting at the end of this semester. Complete your pledgeship online over Winter Break, pledge pin is optional, and return to campus in January 2023 as a full Brother.

By: The Taxi
#3  by: yes   

top houses typically don't post spring rush schedules, u need to know someone. Would recommend checking out some of the lower houses

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.