facebook

Question for users

by: Bro

Anyone else part of an irrelevant house and occasionally check in here to see if their house has gotten better rank wise? Sounds very sad when you put it into words.

Posted By: Bro
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guy   

100% at least once a month

By: Guy
#2  by: Da Numbaz   

UofI has about 40,000 students.

If your house has 100 guys you are 0.25% of the student population. If your house has 50 guys you are 0.125% of the student population.

Kind of puts the "relevant" issue in perspective doesnt it?

I am not in high school, so I don't care where my frat is "ranked" because I have a group of great friends, parties, fun, football games, girls, beer, etc. Oh yeah, and sometimes classes.

Some guys prefer to be low-key and if you knew who some of the guys in smaller houses were or where they came from, you would drop it. Some of us look down on "strivers" who join a big house and just live off the status. Let me be clear, there are a number of guys in big houses who are winners and who create the status rather than leech off it - those guys I definitely respect.

We know who they are, and they know who we are - and after we graduate those are the guys who will work together to create things in society.

But hey - have another drink and keep striving.

By: Da Numbaz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.