facebook

who are yall faves sororities

by: Faves?

I like AXO and DG a lot they were nice but I want to informal in spring and want to know who else is good.

Posted By: Faves?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: active   

don’t go dg aphi or kd they have a lot of internal issues. gphi axo and tri delt are all decent mid-top/top houses, I’m also a big fan of chi o and adpi if you don’t care about rank. as a “top house” active I wish I did one of these, they have the most fun girls.

By: active
#2  by: No   

Don't join tridelts or theta they're fake and care way too much about ranks and not enough about just having fun

By: No
#3  by: truth   

definitely don't: dg, kd, aphi, kkg
do join: gphi, axo, xo
maybe: theta, tridelt, phi sig, axid
meh (if you don't care about popularity): adpi, pi phi, agd, dz, sdt, aephi, aopi, phi mu

By: truth
#4  by: ok   

chi o, axid, & adpi are all great houses that i don't see a lot of people on here talking about that i think deserve a lot more credit than they're given. if you're thinking of going informal, check these houses out! they seem to be the houses that aren't the most "rah rah" sororities, almost all their members do things outside of just the sorority and the girls are genuine.

By: ok
by: chicksDec 28, 2022 2:10:49 PM

Axid is this campus's best-kept secret. All sweet, pretty, and smart girls. A lot of fun all around

By: chicks
by: @chicksDec 28, 2022 8:33:05 PM

axid keeps on the grind of constantly patting themselves on the back and self ranking

By: @chicks
#5  by: scooby   

It honestly does not matter for girls. Join where you feel comfortable. This is not like the 80's or something where being in the wrong house was social suicide. I see girls from every house going to large frat parties.

By: scooby
by: ?Dec 28, 2022 11:38:04 AM

How was it social suicide?

By: ?
by: SameDec 28, 2022 11:17:13 PM

Wondering the same thing

By: Same
by: scoobyDec 28, 2022 11:35:57 PM

Just saying that which house you were in mattered a lot more, and people wore letters a lot more so it was more visible. Now you have much more variety in every house.

I guess the same thing still exists at some Southern schools.

By: scooby
#6  by: ????   

Definitely stay clear of KD, unless you love drama and bullying.

By: ????
#7  by: advice   

if u care a lot about rank and doing stuff with “top frats” then join a top house but if you’re more chill i’d say go for a mid tier house (kappa, chio, axid, phi sig) because there tends to be less drama and still fun

By: advice

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.