By: Perfect
#2  by: @Babies   

Phi delts off the chart and it’s accurate

By: @Babies
#3  by: Uh   

Get phi sig off of here

By: Uh
by: and...Oct 13, 2022 4:36:09 AM

Yeah I was gonna say something, I think he is just trying to keep the numbers even.

I actually like Phi Sig, they are fun, but not on the same level. There's more to it than just being a party animal, as good as that is :)

By: and...
by: UhhOct 13, 2022 12:54:51 PM

Phi sig has hot girls and they know how to party so they deserve their spot

By: Uhh
by: and...Oct 13, 2022 5:06:36 PM

@Uhh I just got through telling you there is more to it than that.

And "knowing how to party" makes me want to have an event with them, but it does not improve their rank.

by: UhhOct 14, 2022 10:30:29 AM

If you and other frats want to have an event with them doesnt that make them higher up ranking wise?

by: and...Oct 14, 2022 3:14:20 PM

That's actually a good point. But being the craziest party animal sorority will not make you the best house on campus, will you agree about that?

So it's a plus that they are social, but that is not the only or most important factor in prestige.

by: UhhOct 14, 2022 11:59:45 PM

So what other factors do we consider other than looks and how much fun they are at parties

#4  by: Charlie   

Phi Sig lacks the refinement of the other sororities on that list. There is pretty much a dividing line.

Pi Phi actually used to be on the prestigious side of that line, but they chose to go a unique route which works for them. So nothing against them really, they seem to work.

By: Charlie
#5  by: @Charlie   

What do you mean they "lack refinement" and what did pi phi do that made them less prestigious

By: @Charlie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.