facebook

THE RANKING 2022

by: facts

This ranking take into consideration of probation, hazing/bullying, pledge class quality in terms of appearance and classiness, brotherhood/sisterhood. Popularity matters but positive/negative reps are taken into consideration.

Top:
Sigs, SAE, Delts
DG, AXO, Theta

Lower Top:
ATO, ZBT
GPhi, Tri Delt

Upper Mid:
Acacia, Phi Psi
KD, Aphi

Mid:
Fiji, DChi, Pike, Asigs
KKG, Phi Sig, XO, Pi Phi

Lower Mid:
SNU, Phi Delt
AXiD, ADPi

Upper Bottom:
AEPi, DU, PSK, Phi Tau
SDT, DZ, AGD

Bottom:
Theta Xi, DKE, Rest
AOPi, AEPhi, Phi Mu

Posted By: facts
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: facts   

also interpret based on tiers and houses in the same tier generally are similar, so their rank can change depending on what factor you're ranking them on.

By: facts
by: I agreeOct 11, 2022 3:23:51 PM

I agree with everything in this ranking for frats except pike should be lower top not mid

By: I agree
#2  by: This   

This isn’t bad

By: This
#3  by: yes   

BUMPPP

By: yes
#4  by: !   

honestly best ranking so far. literally

By: !
#5  by: :)   

TriDelt and Theta down one. Phi Sig up one.

By: :)
by: ShmittyOct 11, 2022 4:52:32 AM

You are saying Phi Sig = Tri Delt?????

That is ridiculous, if anything drop Phi Sig one - they are roughly equal to AXiD. Not as good as KKG and XO even.

By: Shmitty
by: ShmittyOct 11, 2022 4:55:35 AM

Yeah now that I look at it Phi Sig is right about the level of AXiD and ADPi, so that level is perfect for them. And actually I would put SDT on that level also.

Although tbh Phi Sigs parents probably work for SDT's parents.

By: Shmitty
by: OkayyyOct 11, 2022 5:08:48 AM

Honestly tridelt still down 1. Phi Sig is at the right spot. Switch tridelt and KD but lowkey tridelt prolly has a better sisterhood

By: Okayyy
by: SmhOct 11, 2022 3:21:57 PM

Phi sig has tons of hot girls and their party animals so prolly lower top at least upper mid

By: Smh
#6  by: $$$   

This ranking is the MOST accurate ranking on this app so far for this fall. It rlly addresses all the discussions about top houses falling due to bullying or smaller PCs (more members dropped) and how the mid tier rlly changes every semester (SNU, DChi, Asigs, Phi Sig, XO are rising. KD, Aphi, KKG, Pike are falling)

By: $$$
#7  by: lol   

How tf is dchi, asigs, and snu above phi delt… nice self rank dchi you guys live on this site

By: lol
by: @lolOct 11, 2022 3:22:33 PM

Nobody considers phidelt anything above lower mid

By: @lol
#8  by: Tke   

Where is tke?

By: Tke
by: soopOct 11, 2022 4:11:16 PM

Up the creek, with dke

By: soop
#9  by: soop   

tke and dke should merge to form tedeke.
Kind of like a turducken.

fr though there are about a dozen more houses that are better than either of them. Phi Kappa Theta, Sigma Phi Delta, Psi Upsilon, Alpha Delts - thats just off the top of my head.

By: soop
#10  by: LOL   

Consistent self ranking Dchi! Move asigs and dchi to lower mid. Phi delt should be where dchi currently put themselves

By: LOL
by: @LOLOct 11, 2022 7:10:47 PM

Putting dchi in mid instead of upper mid or lower top seems like an underrank to me and phidelt is definately not mid they lower mid

By: @LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.