By: @ above
#12  by: Alpha Kappa Loser   

KD up
XO down
AZD up
SDT down

By: Alpha Kappa Loser
#13  by: ok   

Nice try SDT. Move SDT down and axi d and agd up with pi phi. The rest is on point

By: ok
#14  by: @ ok   

Agree with you 100%

By: @ ok
#15  by: @above   

What you said seems to be the general consensus. Personally, I see ADPi on the level of AGD AxiD and Pi Phi, not with kappa and KD. However many of my friends and people on this board disagree with me.

By: @above
by: YesMar 22, 2014 10:10:00 AM

Totally agree with you that Adpi, AGD, PiPhi all get grouped together.

Not sure why everyone wants to dissect each tier to such micro levels....stupid.

We hashed and rehashed that. 90% of girls could be in any house depending how their rush goes.

Should be
Top, middle, low

By: Yes
#16  by: @ above   

I disagree for sure. Those 3 other houses are not as popular as they used to be and Adpi seems to be gaining momentum. KD seems to have a love hate relationship with many people and Kappa always stays pretty solid. If anything SDT should be moved down. I have no idea how they are placed this high, although for the most part this seems pretty accurate compared to some of the things I see on here.

#17  by: Pi phi adpi   

I see pi phi as a lower house than adpi for sure. ADPi and KD had very attractive pledge classes while pi phi seems to be going downhill.

By: Pi phi adpi
by: @ pi phi adpiMar 22, 2014 7:57:27 AM

Agree 100%

By: @ pi phi adpi
#18  by: @ above   

I agree as well. I am happy that the DG stalker has not been opining lately. Maybe she got sick of everyone disagreeing with her.

#19  by: ^^^^^^^   

Not the "DG stalker" whatever that is but I disagree that DG is top tier anymore. With their snap bids and low grades I personally think they've slipped. And the truth is that most people agree with me. I guess it isn't pc to say it on this forum though. So go ahead and put your heads in the sand.

By: ^^^^^^^
by: DG stalker ^^Mar 24, 2014 1:27:56 PM

There is the DG Stalker
Honey you have a certain writing style and tone that is obvious
you have shared your opinion of what you think of DG a million times already
you are free to think whatever you want but continually
shoving your opinion down everyone else's throat is rude
we get it you think DG is average
stop being a broken record and think of anything else to say that doesn't
involve the word DG

By: DG stalker ^^
by: ?Mar 24, 2014 2:52:48 PM

Why do you think it's stalking to think DG should move down a tier? I don't know anyone who thinks they're top tier. It's weird that this same girl responds that someone is stalking DG because they don't think they're top tier.

By: ?
#20  by: above   

this should be its own post
totes true the DG stalker is rude

By: above
by: weirdMar 24, 2014 6:37:57 PM

I agree with the person who said it's not stalking to say you'd move DG down a tier. Lots of people think that and it's not rude to say.

By: weird

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.