facebook

How grueling is rush?

by: how hard

I’m from california and Uiuc is a prospective school for me in 2023, I’m wondering how difficult it is to get into a “good” srat here? i know Greek life is pretty huge. if ur conventionally attractive and very social are you pretty much guaranteed a bid?

Posted By: how hard
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Z   

yea if ur attractive and social you’re essentially guaranteed upper mid or higher

By: Z
#2  by: ????   

Just don’t join KD and you’ll be fine. 😊

By: ????
by: Greek girlJun 11, 2022 2:01:16 PM

Agree! If you want a bid to a top tier house, try to get DG, Theta or APhi! Good luck.

By: Greek girl
by: okJun 11, 2022 6:08:23 PM

Lol - Alpha Phi has entered the chat

By: ok
#3  by: Lambda Lambda Lambda   

The only sororities I would NOT recommend are:

DDD
Alpha Phi
Kappa Delta
AOPi

By: Lambda Lambda Lambda
#4  by: Nope    

Agree 100% with avoiding KD! They have bullied and excluded some of their own sisters horribly in recent years! Reporting it to the adult chapter advisors does no good either. There are many other sororities on campus worth joining. Good luck.

By: Nope
#5  by: sam horn   

i would expect phi mu or aopi. they do let some weird chicks into top srats just for balance but i mean you will probably be low tier

By: sam horn
#6  by: Random girl lol   

I’d recommend axo since they’re pretty chill and pretty diverse in their spring class

By: Random girl lol
#7  by: lol   

panhel recruitment is lowkey bs and they have to pick girls without really getting to know them in the first rounds. I’d say wait for COB so you can actually get to know the house since informal is more personal. not to mention it’s hella stressful

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.