facebook

Frat recommendations

by: Guest8920

Hello

I am an international student majoring in engineering and I am planning on rushing next fall. I love hanging out with people, partying but my school work is also important. I will be arriving only next semester and I don't know anything about the frats at UIUC. I was hoping anyone could give some recommendations on which frats I should rush.

Posted By: Guest8920
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: t   

join upper mid; currently a junior, many of my friends are engineers and we all have jobs/internships lined up. Top houses are good too but i’ve seen lot of ppl get “distracted”

By: t
#2  by: Triangle    

Triangle sounds like a great fit for you. Plus no top house would every rush a international

By: Triangle
#3  by: MSG   

Would recommend a mid sized house. They will probably give you more room to study and meet a variety of people, while being big enough to have events.

Bigger houses will suck up your time and limit the number of various Americans you can meet during your time here. I am pro-frat but there are a lot of other people here too, and you should meet others also since you are not from here.

As far as meeting girls, if you are outgoing you will have no problem no matter where you join. The campus is pretty friendly and we have some of every kind of person, with no one group dominating everything so it is easy to just be yourself. Enjoy your stay!

By: MSG

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.