facebook

Stop putting SAE at top

by: Stop

Can someone tell me why sae is put at top at every list when they’re easily the most irrelevant of the top houses

Posted By: Stop
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: jim   

Don't worry, that is only temporary until Beta gets back on campus. Then SAE will go back to being middle, like most of their time at UofI.

By: jim
by: idiotApr 6, 2021 2:39:56 PM

why do u think beta is just gonna hop in and become top house? Their house was just destroyed and no ones gonna rush a house w no members. Sorry to ruin ur attempt at social climbing but these are just facts

By: idiot
by: jimApr 6, 2021 3:50:32 PM

I'm not in any "top house" but follow the Greek scene in general. Enjoy my house, but pay attention to others.

Anyway, you can look up the grad chapter online, and they have plans to build like a fancy "clubhouse" with fewer people actually living onsite than before, but with some solid amenities.

I dgaf really, it's just interesting. I guess i didn't need to say anything negative about your house, but hey, it's Greekrank.

by: @jimApr 7, 2021 2:16:21 PM

do you remember how many times Beta came back only to get kicked off months later? Also, how are you trying to social climb a house with no members and no house right now lmao

By: @jim
by: jimApr 7, 2021 9:46:39 PM

You actually have a good point. Beta along with Acacia have been kicked off multiple times, so that is one more factor.

I dunno man, just dont be brutal with the hazing and you might keep your spot. Not saying you are brutal, just saying that's what got those two in trouble.

#2  by: jim   

maybe consider them a place holder

#3  by: uh huh    

SAE lives on here self ranking so of course those dwarfs are top listed

By: uh huh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.