XO PiPhi ADPi
PSS AXiD DZ
PhiMu AEPhi AOPi

Posted By: smash
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: smash   

Now watch everyone go ballistic, lol

It honestly does not matter, love your own house.

Think how personally sad it is for you if you really care what I just wrote.

By: smash
#2  by: Best in each slot   

Preferred house in each tier:
AXO
KD
KKG
All 3 are good choices for a PNM
AXiD
PhiMu

By: Best in each slot
#3  by: Please stop    

SDT ~aren’t you supposed to be studying instead of recent constant self ranking?

By: Please stop
by: YesMar 20, 2021 2:37:53 PM

SDT and KKG stop please stop

By: Yes
by: wellMar 21, 2021 9:18:02 PM

Well I mean KKG is not top but they are better than Alpha Phi and Tri Delts

By: well
by: NoMar 21, 2021 9:40:46 PM

APhi and TriDelt consistently blocks with top frats. KKG does not. Also KKG tends to stalk guys.

By: No
#4  by: Huh    

Theta not top tier anymore and sdt is bottom tier that’s the best, couple other ones off too

By: Huh
#5  by: yo   

yeah this good

By: yo
#6  by: well...   

On average, SDT's probably come from the wealthiest families of any srat. And that's usually one factor for tiers.

As far as KKG, they are not top, but they are better than any srat in the bottom 3 rows of this ranking.

By: well...
by: PatheticApr 25, 2021 10:20:16 PM

SDT and KKG stop self promoting, it is pathetic. They are ok srats but not top or upper mid. They are mid at best. SDT is not social and wtf about being wealthy. KKG are stalkers with restraining orders.

By: Pathetic
by: well...Apr 25, 2021 10:26:42 PM

First of all I'm a guy trying to be honest about my opinion - how can I be in both SDT and kkg at the same time, be logical.

Being from a wealthy family is one factor in being prestigious, so I dont understand the wtf comment. I agree SDT could be more social.

KKG - do you not think they are better than the ones on the bottom 3 rows? Maybe lower than DDD and Aphi, but still higher than those others.

By: well...
by: @wellApr 25, 2021 10:44:11 PM

My friend was stalked by a KKG and it ended up with a restraining order. Since then, she has her friends stalk him. Some of the stuff they do is borderline psycho. I also feel like one of the previous poster said, KKG does not consistently block with top frats.

By: @well
by: @@wellApr 28, 2021 12:33:30 AM

Not doubting your story, I'm sure there are some wackos out there.

But if the block pairs on here are correct, My Top 9 (aside from SDT who are unique) is correct.
SAE —> GPhi
Delts —> TriDelt
Sigs —> DG
ATO —> Kappa
Pike —> AXO
Phi Psi —> APhi
Fiji —> KD
ZBT —> Theta

By: @@well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.