facebook

real ranks top 5 frats + strats

by: reaq

Don't know what's goin on with all the Acacia BS. Yes, they were a top house when they were still on campus but are not anymore. Yes, the 21s, 22s, and 23s might still have good sorority relations but the fact of the matter is why would you join acacia when you can join another top house still on campus. So...without further ado, these are the top 5 frats and strats (in no particular order)

frats: Delts, Sigs, SAE, Pike, ATO
sororities: DG, Theta, AXO, Aphi, KD

You can basically join any house here and you will get the same experience as any other top house. anyone who says otherwise is lying to you

Posted By: reaq
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Tridelt and gphi   

U gotta add Tridelt and gphi, hate on them all u want they still hang with the top frats

By: Tridelt and gphi
by: reaqJan 25, 2021 12:39:50 PM

I said top 5

By: reaq
by: reaqJan 25, 2021 12:40:22 PM

Fiji hangs out with top starts I didn't put them in either

by: yep Jan 25, 2021 3:10:20 PM

tri delt and gphi aren’t top tier but either is aphi so.......

By: yep
#2  by: Eh   

Nice try APhi

By: Eh
by: lolJan 25, 2021 1:29:05 PM

cope

By: lol
#3  by: Jeff Spicoli   

I'd call these the "high school houses" because they are stuck in the mindset where being popular means everything and you try your best to hang out with people just like yourself, rather than taking advantage of the opportunities at a world class university.

Don't know how many emotionally mature people join these houses. Although that said, some of their individual members are nice people.

By: Jeff Spicoli
by: whatJan 25, 2021 1:59:20 PM

sorry but I’m in one of these houses (I’m a girl) and I was not ever considered popular in high school. that’s literally a stereotype and not true. the people who post rankings on this site are the ones still in that hs mindset

By: what
by: hahaJan 25, 2021 2:50:16 PM

Keep telling yourself that because you weren't good enough to join a top house, jealous boy

By: haha
by: Jeff SpicoliJan 25, 2021 3:00:31 PM

Well like I said some of the people in these houses are nice, actually a lot of them.

But there's also a lot of people that join them to be popular, and I agree with you the rankers here are in that mindset. Also some people try to make up for not being popular in high school, so they join these houses.

So anyway I'm sure you will make some good friends and have fun, my main point is you can do that in many houses and there are other good choices in addition to these.

By: Jeff Spicoli
#4  by: Pike   

Except pike is on their way out

By: Pike
#5  by: Um   

Where’s phi sig

By: Um
#6  by: well    

I think pike & aphi are literally fifth wheels to the others, gphi or ddd & Fiji could replace them, subjective who you ask

By: well
by: whatJan 25, 2021 5:22:44 PM

literally no

#7  by: Pathetic.   

Good try Sigs. You had less than 20 pledges in the fall and you still claim you’re top.

By: Pathetic.
by: reaqJan 25, 2021 5:06:57 PM

I'm literally not in Sigs but everyone knows they are in top 5

#8  by: what   

everyone’s going to have their opinions who it this. like “oh sigs or aphi or pike or kd shouldn’t be on this” or “add tri delt and gphi and fiji” but the reality is these are the top 5. subject to change in the future, but as of right now...

by: FijiJan 25, 2021 5:34:48 PM

Bro Fiji was never considered a top house by anyone tf

By: Fiji
#9  by: Boost    

Agreed these are definitely all in the same tier and people will always argue their order in rank but there’s no point bc much of it is all based on personal opinion

By: Boost
#10  by: Akak forever   

Acacia is top house

By: Akak forever
by: not evenJan 28, 2021 6:39:12 PM

Not only is it not a top house.

It is not even a house at UofI.

By: not even

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.