facebook

Thoughts on rankings/advice

by: Bro

Was on this site while rushing freshman year, and coming back here a year later I have some thoughts. First thought I have is not to take your house’s status to heart. If you are insecure about yourself or your house, it will show, and it is a turn off for girls. Just be confident with yourself and your house and girls will be much more attracted to you. This goes the same for girls. If I am talking to you and I can tell you are insecure about yourself or your srat, I will be much less attracted to you.

Tltr: have more confidence in yourself -> better results

Posted By: Bro
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: YES   

I definitely agree. Honestly, being a mid/bottom house doesn’t have to be a detriment to recruiting ability or pride in your letters! every house on campus has socials with good frats, and mid tiers like AXiD, Pi Phi, XO and ADPi are routinely higher on girls’ lists than the top houses on campus due to the connections they build during rush. Highly recommend just loving your sisterhood and letting girls see that- it’s how you rise.

By: YES

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.