facebook

What is Pike's Reputation Like?

by: Active Gamma Alpha

I'm an active from a chapter in the south thinking about transferring to UIUC to save $ and I was wondering what the guys were like.

Posted By: Active Gamma Alpha
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truthfully   

Pike is objectively a good frat here, but people seem to either love them or hate them

By: Truthfully
by: Objectively?Dec 22, 2020 9:11:41 PM

Objectively? Did you see their last pledge class?

By: Objectively?
#2  by: Bro   

Not gonna lie bro they have a big house and they were really good couple years ago. If you walk into that house right now you’ll literally see for yourself. nuff said

By: Bro
#3  by: truth   

A top frat that is different from other top frats as they avoid drama. They're definitely not the top frat on campus like they used to be but are one of the top 4 or 5 depending on if you count ATO as top. Their classes are different as their 23's were small and tight-knit and didn't party that much while their 24's throw better events and are more social.

By: truth
by: TrueDec 23, 2020 1:20:51 AM

24s are decent better than most

By: True
by: DudeDec 23, 2020 12:04:03 PM

Dude stop jerking yourself off, I’m in neither house but ATO is more commonly considered a top house instead of Pike

By: Dude
by: UhhDec 28, 2020 10:26:00 AM

Bruh what their 24’s are so weird

By: Uhh
#4  by: Anonymous Bump   

Guys are chill here from my experience

By: Anonymous Bump
#5  by: ok   

It's one of the stronger houses, when you get here decide if it's a fit for you.

But frats here are not like in the South, it's not that important which house you are in.

By: ok
#6  by: Uhhhhh   

You know what they say.... Pike Spikes

By: Uhhhhh
#7  by: srat   

never heard a girl say they want to go to a pike party..

By: srat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.