facebook

imo srat spring ranks

by: imo

this is just my opinion! tried to make less tiers this time. feel free to comment opinions !!

top: axo, kd, dg, gphi, aphi
1st mid: tri delta, theta, axid, pi phi, kkg
2nd mid: xo, adpi, phi sig, dz
bottom: agd, sdt, phi mu, aephi, aopi

Posted By: imo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: axid down    

axid is NOT above xo. but everything else is perf :)

By: axid down
#2  by: PERF   

yeah good ranks

By: PERF
#3  by: aphi down   

what aphi wrote this

By: aphi down
#4  by: imo   

justifying each rank that isn’t obvious!

tops: axo I feel like is the least problematic and have the best pc. kd girls are similar. dg isn’t the number one spot bc of new pc but are still top bc of every other factors. both gphi and aphi are there/on the rise bc of their new pc and relations with frats

1st mid: Tri delta has best pc out of this group. theta fell from top bc of a lot of factors, in my opinion. both axid and pi phi earned that new spot bc of new pc and relations with mid frats. kkg fell a few spots but are still mid bc of like all factors

2nd mid: xo should be 1st mid but there’s too many people in that tier so we’ll make them the best in the third row. adpi has a great pc. dz and phi sig earned that spot bc they’re starting to party with lower mid frats.

bottom: I guess I really can’t say much about any of these sororities bc I don’t know them very well, but i guess that’s why they’re bottom? still great girls in all groups and fun to be around

again: just my opinion !!

By: imo
#5  by: nope!   

phi mu and agd down

By: nope!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.