facebook

Do girls really care what frat you’re in?

by: Question

Thinking about joining a few houses but i always wondered if some girls actually will only date you depending on what letters you have.

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sort of    

I feel like girls only care if you are in a bottom house (no bueno). I know a lot of guys in upper mid/ mid houses dating girls in top sororities.

By: Sort of
by: BruhNov 18, 2020 1:28:44 PM

If someone dates you solely on the house you are in, that person ain’t it. Join the house you want and girls will filter in and out no matter what house it is. Trust me it doesn’t matter

By: Bruh
#2  by: Hi    

I really don’t think it is big issue between top/upper/mid frats, they are overall more similar than different

By: Hi
#3  by: DG and Theta say    

Top tier all the way baby, cheers!!!

By: DG and Theta say
#4  by: Yes   

Yes it does exist, you will have more opportunities the more prominent your house is. Some girls will date you based on your letters. That said, if you are cool and take care of yourself you should do fine dating wise no matter what house you join.

I am a member of a smaller house, and we had one guy that was athletic and self confident, and he was constantly dating ridiculously good looking women. Some girls probably pass me up, but I have dated attractive and interesting women here. Of course we have awkward guys in our house too, lol.

I feel like it's less of an issue than it used to be, and also less of an issue than in the South.

My advice is that if you have self confidence, join the guys who you would enjoy spending a lot of time with and making lifelong friendships. UofI is huge, you will do well no matter what.

Side bonus - regarding being in a relationship/dating, you know the girl likes you for yourself rather than for something superficial.

By: Yes
#5  by: Clowns Say    

Acacia will provide any lucky lady or pledge a hot, hot, steamy hot, scalding shower if interested?

By: Clowns Say
#6  by: Beerios   

Yes and no. Just choose wisely

By: Beerios

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.