facebook

phi mu new house

by: ?

is phi mu ever getting their new house? what is going on there????

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

no❤️

By: lol
by: lmaoSep 16, 2020 12:56:05 AM

There isn't no way that thing is ever getting built at this point; Didn't tell any of the pnms about it so that's a dead giveaway

By: lmao
by: ?Sep 16, 2020 10:13:39 AM

Maybe they didn’t tell them cause they wanted pnms who cared more about the people inside than the physical house

By: ?
by: hmSep 16, 2020 11:50:42 AM

wouldn't they at least mention it in their house tour then? phi mu lurking on this site way too much

By: hm
by: ?Sep 16, 2020 1:41:49 PM

can we also bring up their recruitment video? that didn't even have their own members in it. they were girls from chapters down south. 'they want PNMs who care about the people inside the house' my ass

By: ?
by: @?Sep 16, 2020 8:10:03 PM

omg I thought the same. wtf. did they not trust their own members to talk for them or what

By: @?
by: ^^Sep 17, 2020 4:28:34 PM

that or their embarrassed of their members....

By: ^^
#2  by: pogchamp   

No they ran out of money lol

By: pogchamp
by: lolSep 15, 2020 6:12:19 PM

I highly doubt it’s because of money, even if they're a bottom house here, at almost every other school they are in the top 3. their nationals has more than enough money to fund that house

By: lol
#3  by: false   

new house is coming. Will for sure house more girls than the current one. Their lease on the current house expires this year & things have just slowed because of the pandemic

By: false
by: uhSep 15, 2020 6:49:04 PM

Why haven't they started building yet? all the signs are down and it's an overgrown lot now

By: uh
by: weirdSep 16, 2020 4:59:40 PM

The pandemic has actually sped up construction on most projects so idk it’s not here

By: weird
#4  by: Pc   

Saw their formal PC on insta was big so it might be built soon

By: Pc
by: idkSep 16, 2020 1:27:25 PM

they already couldn't have everyone live in last year, and the house still isn't built :/

By: idk
#5  by: phi mu !   

phi mu keeps trying to bury this post I am not surprised

By: phi mu !
by: whatSep 16, 2020 3:46:14 PM

what do you mean: bury

By: what
by: ^Sep 17, 2020 7:52:23 PM

They’re commenting dumb stuff on every other discussion post to hide this one. Obviously they don’t want to let the fact out that they aren’t getting a new house.

By: ^
#6  by: just stop    

Leave phi mu alone geez

By: just stop

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.