facebook

How tf does recruitment work

by: I am confusion

Why do I keep getting houses I ranked so low back?? They’re nice but I’d rather not talk to them

Posted By: I am confusion
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth    

Well don’t worry because the houses you want rather not talk to you.....works both ways! Lolol

By: Truth
#2  by: Hi   

Recruitment is all about maximizing your chances of joining a house so even though you ranked them lower if they invited you back and your higher ranked houses did not ask you back they will appear on your list.

By: Hi
#3  by: The truth   

Cause ultimately they pick you and you don’t pick them. You only somewhat have a choice after preference. And actually have a choice in accepting the bid or not

By: The truth
#4  by: ok   

lmao. the houses you ranked higher didn't want you back! hence the space in your schedule for the houses you don't want to talk to :)

By: ok
#5  by: Srat   

You need a reality check boo. It’s called mutual selection. Bet you’d find some similar interests and connections if you’re open to it. ;)

By: Srat
#6  by: @OP   

Maybe because you are not as hot as you think you are. And apparently your attitude can’t make up for it either 😬

By: @OP
#7  by: Reality   

Keep an open mind. There really isn’t that much difference between groups. Rankings are just made up. Real women don’t rank each other or believe in them.

By: Reality

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.