facebook

what do sororities look for in people?

by: thoughts

we have second invite tmw and i was just curious as to what sororities look for. i am really interested in this one house that i got for first invite and i had some great common interests (and nice convos...?) with the girls, but knowing what happens during rush... my opinions about the convos dont matter at all. so what do yall look for in a girl/conversation?

Posted By: thoughts
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PHIDEEZY   

Come ready to clean and make sandwiches

By: PHIDEEZY
by: !!!Sep 11, 2020 4:32:31 PM

kick rocks geed

By: !!!
#2  by: hi   

for me i for sure base everything on a conversation. if we click and i see you being a sister I will advocate for you to come back. even if we don’t necessarily click but i see you connecting with another girl in the house i would invite you back and

By: hi
#3  by: active   

- Did our convo click (or do I know another sister that you’d have similar interests or connection to)?

- What interests you most about my organization or philanthropy?

- Are you looking to take a leadership role or be involved in certain campus activities?

I like to think about this weekend as narrowing in on what you’re looking for in a chapter, continuing to network and making connections.

By: active
#4  by: s   

We love girls that are passionate and interested in what we’re presenting. Last weekend the girls we liked most were ones that had questions about our philanthropy, and expressed that they felt very connected to it as well. For second invite tomorrow, we will definitely look for girls who we feel a connection toward and who seem want to be a part of what we have to offer

By: s
#5  by: Looks   

Be good looking. I can’t stress that enough.

By: Looks

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.