facebook

Is ChiO a good house?

by: ?

I’m in the middle of sorority recruitment and ChiO seems like a nice house based on open house and first invite. Is this a respected house/does it have a good reputation? I’m not that concerned with being in a “top house” but I definitely want to be in a house that goes out a good amount and has a good social scene and is pretty respected on campus. It’s difficult to get a good understanding of the houses without actually being there

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 23   

ya it’s alright

By: 23
#2  by: Greeks    

if you are looking for a house that typically goes out together & parties, this probably not best choice. nice, some quiet girls, more academically focused than social for sure

By: Greeks
#3  by: yes   

definitely a nice house but if you’re looking to go out/socialize outside the house then no. they like to keep to themselves

By: yes
by: :)Sep 11, 2020 3:44:13 PM

does chio typically hang with certain frats?

By: :)
#4  by: Truth    

It a a good house and if you like then even better

By: Truth
#5  by: Truth    

It a a good house and if you like then even better

By: Truth
#6  by: Frat man   

Every sorority (high to mid to low) has a full social calendar.

ChiO don’t go out to bars much from what I know, but that doesn’t mean they don’t party with certain frats.

By: Frat man
#7  by: ?   

nvm i got dropped anyway

By: ?
by: !!Sep 12, 2020 10:29:20 AM

There are many good sororities at UIUC and you most likely will end up in the right one for you!!

By: !!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.