facebook

Thoughts on Aphi

by: PNM

i’m just curious about what people think about aphi. i’m a pnm and had an amazing convo w the girls. but i wanted to know more about them

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frat   

APhi is definitely my frats favorite sorority to hang out with. But then again greekrank is a terrible place to get advice and i would encourage you to make your own decision.

By: Frat
by: DoubtSep 7, 2020 3:32:00 PM

Doubt the above message was written by a guy.

By: Doubt
by: FratSep 7, 2020 3:51:40 PM

It definitely was. Everyone in my pledge class loves APhi.

By: Frat
#2  by: Truth   

Nationally they have a really bad rep for recruiting based only on looks and hiding members during recruiting. They also have had a lot more racism scandals than other chapters nationally. When I meet a woman from aphi I definitely associate negative stereotypes.

By: Truth
by: TruthSep 10, 2020 1:50:07 AM

Idk why this has dislikes, these are confirmed facts about aphi’s recruiting tactics and y’all do have a lot of scandals; get on your nationals to do better!

#3  by: tryhard   

Try REALLY hard to be popular.

Your soul is not worth it.

By: tryhard
#4  by: The Facts   

I truthfully believe this is a horrible place to get information on sororities or fraternities because all it consists of is constant slander from people who don't truly know the real people, judge the entire chapter off of one iffy person in the house, or crap on the house cause they're bitter they didn't get the recognition from the house they wish they did. Every house is full of amazing people it all matters where you find most comfortable and enjoy yourself the most

By: The Facts
#5  by: Truth   

If you are asking us about APhi it means you are uncertain as you should be...notice at this point no one else is asking about specific houses..,there is a reason

#6  by: Sigs ATO    

Hey are they available again to clean our toilets and cook little dinner? send em over

By: Sigs ATO
#7  by: Zeebs    

Them aphis are hoes ur right

By: Zeebs
#8  by: ahahaha    

95% blonde illinets and 5% legacies who dont belong

By: ahahaha
by: truthSep 8, 2020 2:17:12 AM

Plus few cheerleaders are in the mix

By: truth
#9  by: Qualifications   

Looks are good enough to join the top houses.

Personalities are not.

By: Qualifications
by: lolSep 11, 2020 12:56:08 AM

And right now someone from Alpha Phi is reading this, and takes it as a compliment :-D

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.