facebook

Honest Ratings for fall

by: idea

I think that it would be really beneficial for all of Greek life if everyone decided to spread honest messages on house pages with honest ratings and rankings. Spamming a house with 1s and 5s is not the way to do things. Doing this would help get the average rating of all the houses up, which makes Greek life look better in general. I’m not saying that you have to sugar coat reviews, but it’s important that pnms get a better idea of houses since sorority members can’t talk about them directly.

Posted By: idea
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes    

I completely agree and would think all house regardless of rank would want to support this as well as likely benefit

By: Yes
#2  by: also yes   

The only thing is people might get salty if the ranks get out of order, so keep that in mind. Personally, I think it’s ok if they end up a little out of order At first as long as they’re back by the time we get back to campus

By: also yes
by: yesJul 11, 2020 4:20:28 AM

To be fair though the rankings page is almost always out of order anyway. If you want accurate ranks it’s better to just look at the discussion posts

By: yes
#3  by: easy    

Not gonna happen. Already top srats getting more fake reviews so where do the honest ratings fit in for them? All I see is anger

By: easy
by: OPJul 10, 2020 9:19:54 PM

I wish I could leave honest reviews on top srats, but since I’m in somewhat of a lower house I’ve had almost no interaction with them. Every house deserves honest reviews but I can’t leave them if I don’t know them.

By: OP
#4  by: nice try    

I just read recent, mostly negative, reviews about our houses that for the most part were ridiculous and hostile, far from honest unfortunately. One troll can prevent your suggestion from working. On a positive note, trying to be nice and fair in discussions is helpful

By: nice try

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.