facebook

SRAT RANKS AND REVIEWS

by: honest

this is for pnms wondering the rank and overall vibe of each house. with that being said this is totally subjective and you should make up your own mind during recruitment!

DG: Somehow super hot and smart! They consistently have one of the highest gpas on campus yet still maintain a very good social life.
THETA: If you look up sorority in the dictionary this house would be the definition! The girls all look like their sponsored by free people. In general probably the stereotypical popular girl from high school.
AXO: Probably the edgiest of the top houses in aesthetics. They have cheetah print stairs which is pretty cool. But these girls are definitely the partiers who show up in a bucket hat, tube top, and cool sweats or joggers.
KD: Best physical house on campus! I’m always jealous whenever I walk by their literal mansion. The girls seem to have a strong sister hood, and give off influencer vibes.
TRIDELT: These girls are known for having a good time! Every tri delt I’ve met has been super fun and has great stories. Your cool aunt would have definitely been in this house.
GPHI: Cool girls mostly from the north shore! The type that’s super pretty without any makeup on and can totally destroy you in volleyball. Definitely gives off chill popular girl vibes.
APHI: Remind me of a southern sorority in style and their members! Lots of illinettes are in this house so fitness is very popular here. Overall the girls seem nice.
KKG: Similar to aphi, very preppy in style and have sweet girls! Although, Kappas are known for partying a bit more. They also have a super cute semi on valentines day each year.
CHI O: Super sweet and smart! They have a very strong sisterhood and give off a cutesy vibe. Most girls in this house show dedication to their school work, and I am yet to meet a chi o that isn’t incredibly kind.
AXID: Genuinely cool and interesting girls! This house is filled with music and photography lovers. Would love it if this house had a Spotify playlist.
PIPHI: Artsy & funny, I love their Instagram theme this year, it’s super unique and fun! They know how to truly highlight the women in the srat.
PHISIG: A fun time that’s for sure! These girls may drink a lot but they somehow keep the drinking weight off. Lots of girls in this house have a very aesthetic Instagram and are hella chill.
ADPI: Sporty girls! Almost all the girls I’ve met from this house were 3 sport athletes in high school. They also look like they have a really strong sisterhood.
AGD: This is definitely more of a quirky house! Agd is probably one of the most diverse houses on campus and they have a great sense of humor. Bruh girl vibes for sure.
DZ: Similar to agd, but just got a really nice house! It’s so beautiful on the inside and is massive. The girls here also know how to party and are consistently spotted at kam’s.
SDT: Probably strongest sisterhood on campus! They are known to have a high gpa and are mostly girls from northbrook.
AOPI: Some of the nicest girls on campus! They don’t seem to party much, but do lots of activities together and seem super laid back! A great house if you want a more chill experience.
PHIMU: Always have the cutest decorations for recruitment and have the best colors in my opinion! Girls in phi Mu seem super nice and are very involved in phi mu and promoting it. great leaders in this house!
AEPHI:These girls seem very passionate about social justice and fundraising! Pretty sociable and the girls seem like good friends.

Posted By: honest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: aw   

This is so nice! Thank you for being positive :)

By: aw
#2  by: awesome    

rank is a little off, but overall good job!!!

By: awesome
#3  by: Illini   

Okay but this is spot on

By: Illini
#4  by: Yes   

Can I just say this is one of the most positive, kind, and accurate posts I’ve seen on this site

By: Yes
#5  by: This   

This is what PNMs need to see

By: This
#6  by: ignore trolls   

pnms look at this and not all the negative comments!! this is far more accurate while still being respectful to the house and the girls!! every house on here gets slammed for no reason at all, so don’t trust what trolls have to say

By: ignore trolls
#7  by: Um no   

Hello SDT you are not that high.

By: Um no
by: hahahHAHHAJul 8, 2020 10:21:26 PM

aopi>sdt anytime.

By: hahahHAHHA
by: just sayinJul 8, 2020 10:48:19 PM

sdt do be having some of the richest girls doe

By: just sayin
#8  by: True   

All the nice stuff aside, this rank is super accurate. Like there’s not one placement I disagree with after actually thinking about the houses

By: True
#9  by: Correction    

Pi phis are the sjws not aephi

By: Correction

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.