facebook

sorority rush dues

by: nice

Can anyone tell me what the dues were for each sorority house last year?

Posted By: nice
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: dues   

Hey! I can’t tell you everyone’s dues but they average about 1.3k per semester for first years. Live-ins have dues and housing fees, probably around 6k a semester. After that, it ranges from 900-1.7k for out of house dues.

By: dues
#2  by: lower   

I’m in a lower house, and during rush the 6 sheets that I got back were about 1000-1700 in new member fees (which should be able to be paid in monthly installments), live-in cost from 11-12,000$ (They compared this price to dorm housing costs with a 12-15 meal plan), and monthly dues seemed to be around 150-250 depending on what fees are needed to pay. Financial expectations are shared during first invite, so if you go through formal recruitment you’ll hear more about that. During informal, my sorority gave the financial breakdown after we express interest in offering a bid. The PNM could then choose to accept it or decline based on the financial information. Either way, the process is pretty transparent. Sororities don’t want to deceive you about the money side of things.

By: lower
#3  by: $$$   

They vary from house to house but they are going up because a lot of girls dropped last year. Less girls=more expensive dues. Doubt that will change much if recruitment is virtual. We’ll all probably take a hit this year.

By: $$$

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.